24-Hour or Less Shipping! Order it today, it ships today!*
VHF Marine Antenna OPEK VH3200CX
- 3' VHF Marine Antenna - 3dB Gain
- Specially designed for use on Fiberglass Boats
- Complete With An L Type Mounting Bracket & 15ft Cable
- PL-259 Connectors Both Ends
3' VHF Marine Antenna. Specially designed for use on Fiberglass and Wooden Specialty Craft such as Bass Boats, Small Run Boats & Sail Craft. Low-Profile 36" height is ideal for top mast mount on a Sail Boat or other situations where long antenna would hinder operation.
44in (including base and antenna)
- 15' RG-58A/U Coax Cable w/ PL-259 Connector On Both Ends
- 17-7PH Stainless Steel Whip
- Stainless Steel Mounting Brackets
Compare Similar Items
- This is a superior 3 dB gain 5 feet antenna.
- Operates on all USA and international VHF marine frequency.
- Extended frequency coverage to 162 MHz for NOAA 162 MHz weather reports.
- No need for elaborate ground system-works equally well on fiberglass, or wood boat.
- 2 Meter HAM Antenna
- 5/8 Wave
- 4.5 Foot Length
- You can also trim the whip to 42.5" to use it as a marine antenna.
- 144 to 174 MHz Frequency Range
- 5/8 Wave 3.4 dB Gain
- 500 Watt Power Rating
- Powerful 3in Magnet
- 15ft RG58 Coax Cable with PL259 Connector
Last Modified: 03/21/2017