Solarcon A99 Overview
The Solarcon Antron A99 Fiberglass Base Station Antenna features the Solarcon Twin Ring Adjust-A-Match tuning making it possible to tune the input to the antenna and obtain the optimum S.W.R. over a range of frequencies. Raising the rings raises the frequency and lowering the rings lowers the frequency.
Solarcon A99 Summary
- Operates 10 thru 17 Meters with Tuner.
- Covers far above and below the traditional C.B. channels for export, commercial and 10 meter ham band use, input 2000 watts P.E.P.
- The A99 is a half wave over a quarter wave variable mutual transductance tuned antenna
- Comes in three sections, Easy to assemble
- Entire antenna radiates - 9.9 DBI Gain
- Each antenna individually tested
- Meets U.S. Government CPSC shocks hazard standards. Protects up to 14,500 volts
- Lightning protected, D.C. grounded. No lightning arrestor or static discharge unit is needed!
- 2,000 Watt Rated
- 18-29 MHz Optimal Range
- Female UHF Coax Connection
- Height18' Feet Tall
- No Ground Needed