Ranger RCI2950DX-3 Overview
Ranger Communications once again sets the performance and reliability standard for Amateur mobile transceivers with the latest generation of our popular RCI-2950/70 series of cost effective, multi mode (including single sideband and CW!), high performance transceivers.
Ranger RCI2950DX-3 Summary
- An improved receiverDesigned for increased sensitivity and image rejections.
- A double FET balanced mixerFor improved receiver intermodulation rejection.
- New power supply protectionAnd temperature compensation for improved stability and reliability over wide temperature ranges.
- Surface mount componentsFor increased resistance to shock and vibration.
- Improved display lightingfor easy reading in a wide range of light conditions.
- Variable power output controlAdjusts your deadkey power.
- 10 and 12 Meter BandsAllows you to recieve and transmit on these popular amateur frequency bands.
- Receiver Clarifier (0.5kHz)Allows you to adjust your recieve frequency.
- Noise Blanker/ Automatic Noise LimiterReduces extra static and recieve noise.
- Programmable repeater offsetAllows you to offset your frequency for FM repeator use.
- Large green backlite frequency display with dimmer.
- Active frequency scannerScans through to find active frequencies.
- Ten programmable frequenciesProgram in your most monitored frequencies for easy access.
- 2 year manufacturer warranty