24-Hour or Less Shipping! Order it today, it ships today!*
OutBack CB Antenna Bracket OBKT
- OutBack KW T2000 and 387 Pete Antenna Solution!
OutBack KW T2000 and 387 Pete Antenna Solution!
You've been waiting, now here it is: Outback Antenna Mounting Solution! Now there is a way to attach your own antenna to Kenworth T2000, Peterbilt 387 and other trucks without modifying the factory installed system. Easily and securely attaches to the rear grab handle with 8 mounting bolts. 18" long. Includes stud mount.
Designed specifically for the KW T2000 and Peterbilt 387 trucks
Fixes the no ground plane issue with both trucks!
Performs like a standard mirror arm antenna mount like those found on 379s, 377s, etc.
Now use any length or type of antenna you want, no more are you confined to 3 foot non-performance sticks
Can be used on either side of the truck
Specifications, Weight, Dimensions
- Dual Bracket Connection to Grab Bar for Unrelenting Holding Power
- Standard Antenna Bracket Connection for Antenna Mounting
- Antenna Stud
Compare Similar Items
- Now Includes Firestik M164A Bracket and Antenna Stud! Antenna mounting bar for Freightliner Cascadia Semi Trucks
- Works on Either Side of the Vehicle - Or for Co-Phase Installations
- Fits in place of M6 mounting bolts on the passengers side spot mirror
- Knurled finish for extra grip
- Also works behind the cab
Last Modified: 01/04/2017