Connex CONNEX4300HP Overview
The Connex 4300HP is a great choice when looking for a higher output power radio that doesn't require a connection directly to battery. At 75 watts it comes in about 25 watts higher than a 3300HP Connex. Unlike most of the other newer 10 meter radios the 4300HP still comes with a red LED channel display, which is a lot easier on the eyes than the blue LED's.
Connex CONNEX4300HP Summary
- 10 Watts Maximum Power Output AM
- Small Meter with Scales for Signal Strength and Power Output
- Dual FinalsAllows for steady output power.
- Red/Green Transmit LEDIndicates when radio is in receive or transmit mode.
- Echo Board with Two ControlsLets you control the volume and amount of delay.
- Noise Blanker/ Automatic Noise LimiterReduces extra static and receive noise
- Variable RF Power LevelsControl your deadkey levels from 2 Watts to 25 Watts.
- Jack for Accessory Frequency CounterAllows for easy installation of an external frequency counter.