Cobra 19DXIV Overview
Cobra 19 DX IV 40 Channel Compact CB Radio with PA System Jack
Now with instant access to emergency channel 9 and information channel 19. PA speaker ready - connect an optional PA speaker for public address feature. RF gain control - adjusts receiver sensitivity. Front panel mic connector. The new Cobra 19DXIV now includes LCD meter display.
Cobra 19DXIV Summary
- Stylized DesignReflecting the trends in new vehicle designs, sculpted features and muted graphics which give it a dynamic look that will compliment any of today's vehicles.
- Compact DesignEasily installed into most cars and trucks.
- Illuminated LCD DisplayAllows high visibility of display.
- RF GainAdjusts receiver sensitivity to match incoming signal. Allows you to decrease sensitivity for strong signals and increase sensitivity for weak ones.
- Electronic TuningPrecisely tunes all 40 CB channels
- Instant Channel 9/19Instant access from any channel to Emergency Channel 9 and Information Channel 19.
- Combination S/RF MeterIndicates incoming signal strength and output RF power output.
- CB/PA SwitchSelects CB operation or public address (PA) operation for communication outside of the vehicle with PA horn (not supplied, see PH5P at the right).
- 4 Pin Screw-On Mic ConnectorConvenient removal of mic for storage and easy reach from anywhere inside the vehicle.
- Heavy-Duty Dynamic Microphone with 9 Foot CordContoured microphone with dynamic voice response circuitry.
- PowerOn/Off and volume control.
- Squelch ControlEliminates background noise in the absence of a signal.