Welcome to the most powerful radio available, the Ranger RCI 69FFB4.
Boasting over 400 watts PeP, this puts everything else to shame in terms of sheer performance. Twice the power output of the Galaxy DX98VHP and almost 4 times as powerful as the Connex 3600 and Stryker SR497, if you want to be heard - this is it!
! Don't forget the power cord !
Our tech department has found that using #8 AWG wire or smaller will result in power output loss due to voltage drop. In fact, we've seen this radio LOSE
over 100 watts PeP with insufficient power wire! Why buy a radio like this unless you plan on getting all the power you can out of it. Do not gimp your power output by going cheap on the power wire! To ensure maximum power output, make sure you use at least #4 AWG power wire directly to your battery. This radio does not come with a power cord. We have a 16 foot long, high quality #4 AWG fine stranded copper wire power cable kit including a built-in fuse block with fuse, battery terminals so the cable is ready to connect to your battery, and the anderson DC power connection for the radio. It's everything you need to get this radio powered up properly.
- DISCOUNT WITH RADIO PURCHASE! Normally $169.95, buy with the radio for only $139.95
- 16 Feet Long
- 60A Glass fuse with pre-installed fuse holder
- #4 AWG High Quality fine stranded copper power wire. We use only the best possible power wire for this cable, it will not crack or fall apart over time. Beware of cheaper alternatives!
- Anderson DC Connector -- Plugs into this radio
- Copper LUG battery terminals installed
- Complete system assembled for you! This isn't a bunch of parts, you are getting a quality power cable that is completely pre-assembled by the techs at Walcott Radio and ready for your installation.
Ranger's latest radio has packs all the features and power you could hope for in a single chassis. Excellent operation on sideband. Built in frequency display, echo, talkback, variable RF power, mic gain, and RF gain.