Get talking with this beautifully designed Alinco dual-band UHF VHF mobile radio with remote mountable faceplate (sold separately, EDS-30 separation kit).
The Alinco DR-735 features eight full color LEDs enabling you to customize your display colors! Using 10 standard colors plus 6 color memory channels in the set mode, the DR-735 lets you assign different colors for different functions. For example, you can designate one color to the right VFO and a different color to the left VFO or add them to memory so you can see at a glance which memory bank you are using. It’s your choice whether to use blue for VHF memories, pink for local
repeaters, green for aviation channels or yellow for UHF channels. And, you can set the status colors for TX/RX/Standby separately. You can also select 2 animated multi-color displays.
This “beautifully simple” radio has fully independent keys and dials to deliver true dual-band operation. The removable front panel can be remotely mounted or inverted for optimal speaker placement. Building on Alinco’s reputation for simple operating commands and straight-forward key design, the DR-735 is a radio you can start enjoying from the moment you power up.
• Full-duplex receiver enables simultaneous TX/RX within 144/440MHz bands as well as V/V and U/U receiver capability.
Fully independent frequency, audio level and squelch knobs for right and left VFOs make it seem more like operating two
monoband radios rather than a dual band transceiver.
• Simply press the volume knob to select the VFO you wish to use for transmitting.
• Cross-band repeater function available on all DR-735T radios.
(Be sure to observe all regulations applicable to cross-band operation.)
• Computer programmable with free software available for download at www.alinco.com
•“Set Mode” menus are divided into basic and advanced, allowing you to assign less frequently used modes such as auto
power off or busy channel lockout to set and forget. That makes it easier to access the menus you use more often, such
as scan mode and pager settings.
• Large heatsink and quiet fan for stability while operating
• Wide and narrow ceramic filters enable true narrow band operation
• Two speaker ports located on the back of the unit allow you to separate signals by both right and left sides or by internal
or external speakers using audio from a single external source.