24-Hour or Less Shipping! Order it today, it ships today!*
18' Coax w. Removable PL259 and Terminator Stud
- Perfect Choice for Pickup & Off-Road Installations
- 18ft CB Coaxial Cable
- No-Solder Removable PL259 Connector
- Includes Terminator 3/8x24 Antenna Stud
18 ft. RG58 Coaxial Cable with Removable PL259 and Terminator Stud
Perfect for Pickup & Off-Road Installations
Coax Installations Just Got Easier!
Introducing a low-profile surface mounted CB coax cable complete with a removable PL259 connector. Many CB antenna installations are mounted in such a way that using a standard PL259 connector on the antenna side is simply not possible. For instance Pickup hood/fender mounts that hang over the fender do not work with a PL259 connector.
This is where the Terminator antenna stud comes in. Using a tight right-angle coax connection with a low-profile antenna stud, the coaxial cable terminator stud will work on even the tightest antenna mount installs.
Hood/Fender, Stake Pocket, Off-Road, Pickup Truck and Tail-light Mounts
Dual O-Ring Waterproof Design
Specifications, Weight, Dimensions
Removable PL-259 for radio connection and built-on Terminator antenna stud
- 18 ft RG58 Coax Cable
- Terminator 3/8 x 24 Antenna Stud
- Removable PL-259 Connector
Compare Similar Items
- Firestik - K8A - Single 18 Foot Coax With PL259 Connectors
- Co-Phase Coax For Two Antennas
- Removable Ends for Easier installation
- Firestik K48R18 Coax Cable w/Low-Profile Fire-Ring and Stud
Last Modified: 09/29/2017