The advantage of the 203EZ may not be immediately apparent. It was designed to provide an easy solution for dealing with an antenna while not in use, rather than removing the antenna from the base as a quick disconnect would require, the 203EZ will simply fold the antenna down into an easily managed horizontal position.
Please remember, the antenna is not to be used while folded down, always make sure to place your antenna in the vertical upright position before transmitting a signal.
- Connectors: (F) 3/8x24in thread on top, (M) 3/8x24in thread on bottom - compatible with most CB antennas
- Material: Chromed Brass
- Durable Construction allows for use with fiberglass antennas up to 5 feet
203EZ Review By: Scott R.
- Mine is rusting internally after being on my truck for 3 months. Some internal pin or spring is not rust resistant. I'll be replacing it with something else soon. Good idea poorly executed.
203EZ Review By: Jon B.
- Loose connection because sleave is sloppy and swivel joint is also loose. This allows for one to two inch movement so has to affect signal transfer from coax to antenna.
203EZ Review By: Kevin V.
- These fold over adapters are perfect for my 4' fiberglass antennas. They make it a lot quicker to fold and unfold my antennas than my heavy duty quick disconnects.