An excellent solution for off-roaders or any installation where the antenna might get hit by things like tree branches.
Wilson’s Flex antennas are some of the best on the market. They are flexible enough to bend completely in half without a problem. Each one comes with a separate wire at the base of the antenna to help match the impedance of the antenna system helping to lower your standing wave readings.
Extremely flexible, the antenna can be bent to the point the top and bottom touch.
- Works with any CB radio
- Adjustable tip for fine tuning
- Linear top loaded for maximum power transfer
- Works great as a single or dual (co-phased) setup
- Fully top-loaded for best performance
- paced windings to reduce dielectric heat loss
- static reducing weather cap
- #24 Gauge Silver Plated Wire
- Length: 3ft
- Width: 1/4in
- Power Handling: 100 watts
- Connector: 3/8
Wilson Antenna FLEX4 Review By: Dennis H.
- Product Review: Terrible product. Bought one for a friend and myself for Christmas and we both installed them on Jeeps. Neither of us could get the SWR below 5. Plus tuning adjustment was junk. Bought a Firestick and it tuned in perfect in 10 minutes.
- Pros: None
- Cons: Didn't work, put it in the garbage.