Back by popular demand...and better than ever! The Cobra 29 LTD Classic! Professional driver-requested improvements include a front panel microphone connector (for convenient in-dash installation), a 9 foot microphone cord (for easy reach anywhere within the cab), and tactile controls (for added convenience and safety when adjusting functions).
The Cobra 29LTD Classic is the radio that helped define an age of CB'ers. Cobra Electronics remains to be a leader in the CB communications industry and the Cobra 29 is a testament to Cobra's innovation and achievements.
- 4-Pin Dynamic Microphone
- 3-pin two-wire power cord
- Mounting Hardware
- Operation/Owner's Manual
- 40 Channel Operation: Full 40 Citizen Band channel operation
- Front Panel Mic Connector with 9 Foot Cord: Allows convenient installation to be in dash or under dash.
- PA Capability: Use CB radio as a Public Address System with PA speaker. Receive signals can also be monitored through PA.
- Dynamike Gain Control: Dynamically boosts microphone for increased voice clarity.
- RF Gain Control: Adjusts receive gain in weak and strong signal areas
- 2 year MFG warranty: Cobra warrants this product against manufacturing defects for 2 full years
- Tactile Controls: Allows you to actually feel where the dial is in it?s rotation without taking your eyes off the road.
- Analog S/RF/SWR meter: Built in SWR & Power meter.
- Instant Channel 9: Instant access to the emergency channel 9
- Dimmer control: Adjusts brightness of the channel display and signal strength meter.
- Switchable Noise Blanker: For increased noise reduction.
- Channel Indicator: Instant readout of which channel you are broadcasting on.
- Modes: AM
- Frequency Range: 26.965 ~ 27.405 MHz
- Length: 8 3/4" from back of case to bezel
- Length: 10 1/4" from antenna jack to control knobs
- Width: 7 5/16"
- Height: 2 3/16"
- Current Draw: 2 Amp
- Microphone Pin-Out: Standard 4-Pin
- Power Connection: 3-Pin Standard
Cobra 29LTDCLASSIC Review By: Erik H.
- Product Review: Just got the 29LTD a few days ago. Drove all the way from Iowa to North Carolina. With the Final Peak And Tune, I was getting out. Very nice radio for the price. Should have sprung the extra 20 for the LX though.
- Pros: Solid radio, great transmit, easy squelch, and it gets out.
- Cons: No freq counter.
Cobra 29LTDCLASSIC Review By: walter B.
- I Have a Cobra 29LTD Classic and like it, nice receive, vary quite with a good signal to noise ratio, nice on a trip, the only Cobra radio that I like better is the Cobra 29LTDCHR but its more, this radio is a lot of Bang for the Buck!...........Oldtimer
Cobra 29LTDCLASSIC Review By: Donna G.
- this is a great unit for the price. and has the classic still that looks great