President's Day February 20th. US Mail shipment will be delayed until tomorrow.
Uniden BCD996XT Digital Mobile Scanner with 25,000 Channels and
Item #: BCD996XT
Uniden BCD996XT Digital Mobile Scanner with 25,000 Channels and GPS Support
The BCD996XT comes equipped with Uniden exclusive features like Advanced Dynamic Memory System, Close Call� RF Capture Technology, and GPS compatibility.
- TrunkTracker IV (Motorola APCO 25 Digital, Motorola, EDACS, LTR)
- 25000 Dynamically Allocated Channels
- Close Call� RF Capture Technology: Instantly tunes to signals from nearby transmitters
- Location-Based Scanning
- Fire Tone-Out
- Multi-Colored Display Backlight
- Alpha Tagging
- 100 Quick Key System Access
- Band Scope: Graphically finds radio activity
- Continuous Band Coverage: 25MHz to 1.3GHz Excluding UHF TV and Cellular
- Audio AGC
- Automatic Digital Threshold Adjustment
- Temporary Lockout
- Search with Scan
- NAC Decoding: for conventional P25 channels
- DCS/CTCSS Rapid Decode: Instantly Detects and Displays the Subaudible Tone So You Can Quickly Determine the System Settings.
- S.A.M.E. Weather Alert: Specific Area Message Encoding - During a NOAA Weather or Emergency Alert, a code for your specific location will alert you to severe conditions in your immediate area.
- PC Programming/Control
- Public Safety Scanner
- System / Channel Number Tagging: provides rapid access to a specific system or channel
- Individual Channel Volume Offset
- Priority ID Scan on trunked systems
- Attenuation: 20dB nominal
- Audio Output Power: 3W nominal into 8Ω speaker, 30mW nominal into 32Ω stereo headphone
- Scan Rate: 100 channels per second max (Conventional mode)
- Search Rate: 300 steps per second max (5kHz steps only)
- External Jacks: Antenna Jack: BNC Type
Phone Jack: 3.5mm (1/8 in.) Stereo Type
Ext.SP Jack: 3.5mm (1/8 in.) Monaural Type
REC.Out Jack: 3.5mm (1/8 in.) Stereo Type
Ext. DC Power and Orange Wire Jack 3 pin (Center Orange Wire)
DC Power Jack: 5.5mm (1/5 in.) (Center Positive)
GPS/Remote Interface Jack: D Sub 9pin Male Type
Remote Interfase Jack (front panel): 4-pin Mini Custom Type
- Internal Speaker: 8.0Ω 5.0W Max. 77mm (3.0 in.)
- Power Requirements: DC:11V to 16.6V(Ext.DC Power Jack or DC Power Jack), AC Adapter (13.8V DC 750mA Regulated) (AD-1009)
- Operating Temperature: Nominal: -20�C to +60�C -4�F to +140�F, Close Call: -10�C to +60�C +14�F to +140�F
- Display: 64 x 128 Full Dot Matrix LCD with multi-color back light
- AC Adapter
- Vehicle Accessory Power Cord
- Three-Wire Harness
- Mounting Bracket and Hardware
- Serial Programming Cable
- O/M on CD ROM
- Mounting Sleeve and keys
- Length: 5.9"
- Width: 7.2"
- Height: 2.2"
Uniden BCD996XT Reviews
Last Modified: 08/30/2016