Stryker SR655HPC Overview
The Stryker SR-655-HPC is the newest addition from Stryker. Featuring a multi-color LCD faceplate and a frequency counter. This model is almost exactly the same as the Stryker SR-955-HPC except the 655 has AM/FM modes where the latter has AM/FM/SSB modes. If you're not needing a single sideband operation, but you still want the power and features save a bit of cash and consider this model instead. Order this radio at www.WalcottRadio.com.
Stryker SR655HPC Features
- High Power - The SR-655HPC is uses four FQP13N10 mosfet transistors that produce 70+ watts PEP. If you want be heard, the SR-655HPC has the power required to do some serious talking.
- 7-Color Frequency Display - The SR-655HPC features a 7-Color frequency display (Stryker Exclusive)
- Brilliant 7-Color LED Backlit Face Plate- Choose from 7 colors with the push of a button or let the CPU controller scan through all of the colors on it's own. Our exclusive face plate design provides operators with back lighted controls, making adjustments even in the darkest conditions easy.
- Dimmer Control- We listened to your feedback over the years and that's why the SR-655HPC comes with a 32 position dimmer circuit with the lowest position turning the lights all the way off. If your eyes are sensitive to certain lights in the dark this is a must have feature!
- Clarifier - Our clarifier gives you the option of choosing if you want the fine control to be used only on receive or also on transmit. You can also select how much range the fine and coarse clarifiers have.
- Band / VFO - You can choose between using traditional band mode or VFO mode on your Stryker CB radio for continuous operation throughout the frequency range.
- PC Programmable - You can further customize your Stryker CB radio using your PC! USB Smart Cable Not Included, contact Stryker directly for the USB cable and programming if you want to program this radio yourself.
- Digital Echo with/ Dual Front Mounted Controls - Provides the Stryker CB radio operator a much wider range of effects and control than typical factory or aftermarket echo boards. Our board is able to reproduce the human voice with virtually no distortion providing maximum clarity and enjoyment.
- Six Roger Beeps - Six different roger beeps are included with the SR-655HPC. These are controlled using a switched that is located on the front panel of the Stryker CB radio. This is a feature that you will find on virtually no other radio direct from the factory. Most importantly you can create your own customizable roger beeps using our PC software and then load them on to the SR-655PHC's on board memory!.
- Variable Power Control Allows the operator to adjust or vary their carrier from a two watt to over 70 watts PEP.
- Variable Talk Back Control The infamous talk back squeal is virtually eliminated with our independently controlled talk back circuitry. The Stryker CB radio operator can adjust the volume to the perfect level as operating conditions require. Best of all the user no longer has to turn down the microphone gain to stop the annoying squeal that is often the result of poor design or cost cutting at the production level.
- Up-Armored Receiver- Our exclusive receiver protection works even under the harshest conditions, such as those experienced at a busy truck stop with many operators running high power radios. In addition our receiver filtering is tighter than most radios on the market. This means adjacent channel rejection is improved.
Stryker SR655HPC Specifications
- Power Output80+ Watts PeP
- ModesAM / FM
- Frequency Range10 Meter 28~29 MHz
- Length11 1/8" from heatsink to bezel
- Length12 1/8" from heatsink to control knobs
- Height2 3/8"
- Current Draw15 Amp
- Fuse Size20 Amp
- Microphone Pin-OutStandard 4-Pin
- Power ConnectionStandard 3-Pin
- Warranty3 year
In-house warranty for 90 days from date of purchase, manufacturer warranty from 3 years of purchase.