Stryker SR440HP 10 Meter Radio
The new Stryker SR-440 is a next generation 10 Meter Amateur Radio that was built entirely with the operator in mind. We've loaded the radio with real world, common sense features that make using the radio a blast. Highlighted below are some of the more important features that the SR-440 offers. High Power Final Transistor - The SR-440 uses a single high power flange mounted transistor that provides the user with 45 + watts PEP. If you want be heard, the SR-440 has the power required to do some serious talking.
- Blue meter light and channel display
- Large round meter that is easy to read
- Advanced NB/ANL Circuit Reduces Interference
- AM/FM Operation and PA Circuitry
- Automatic AWI (Antenna Warning Indicator) Alerts the operator if their SWR's are too high.
- Three Position dimmer switch on front panel
- Front microphone connector for easy mounting in tight spaces
- Receive and Microphone gain controls
- Frequency Counter Jack pre-wired for FC-390 style counters
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 4-Pin Dynamic Microphone
- Two-wire power cord
- Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Knobs
- Microphone Holder
- Operation/Owner’s Manual
- Length: 9 1/4"
- Width: 7 7/8"
- Height: 2 3/8"
Last Modified: 01/03/2013