24-Hour or Less Shipping! Order it today, it ships today!*
Satellite TV Antenna Mount for King Tailgater
The MB500 antenna mount allows you to clip your King Tailgater or Quest antennas to a roll down window or the body of a semi truck or RV. The bottom plate comes with protective rubber pads to keep from marring glass or the vehicle body. The bracket easily attaches to the existing handle of the antenna.
If you can't, or simply don't want to permanently install the antenna to a roof or back of the cab this is a great alternative.
Constructed of weatherproof materials, so you don't have to worry about leaving it out in the rain. Designed to be used while parked
For use with the following KING antenna models:
KING Tailgater Antenna (VQ4500)
DISH Tailgater Antenna (VQ4400)
KING Quest For Bell TV (Canada) and DISH (USA) (VQ4200)
KING Quest Portable Satellite Antenna (VQ4100)
- Two, no-drill mounting plates
- VHB tape
- Rubber bumpers to protect vehicle
- Assembly and use instructions
Compare Similar Items
- Installs in a minute
- No Drilling, No Permanent Glueing
- Allows you to hang your tailgater antenna from your window!
- Requires the MB300 Tailgater Clip Mount
- Using adhsive, this mount sticks to the side of your cab allowing another place to mount your Tailgater
- Protect your satellite TV antennas!
- Connects between antenna and receiver. Audible alarm sounds if antenna is disconnected.
- Works with the Tailgater antenna and the Winegard X1 Pathway satellite TV antenna. This simple device detects when the cable has been removed from the antenna and produces a loud alarm sound.
Last Modified: 11/13/2017