Ranger RCI69FFB4 Overview
UPDATED 2022 - Faceplate is BLACK, no longer chrome.
Welcome to the most powerful CB radio available, the Ranger RCI 69FFB4.
Boasting over 400 watts PeP, this Ranger CB radio puts everything else to shame in terms of sheer performance. Twice the power output of the Galaxy DX98VHP and almost 4 times as powerful as the Connex 3600 and Stryker SR497, if you want to be heard - this is it!
! Don't forget the power cord !
Our tech department has found that using #8 AWG wire or smaller will result in power output loss due to voltage drop. In fact, we've seen this radio LOSE
over 100 watts PeP with insufficient power wire! Why buy a radio like this unless you plan on getting all the power you can out of it. Do not gimp your power output by going cheap on the power wire! To ensure maximum power output, make sure you use at least #4 AWG power wire directly to your battery. This radio does not come with a power cord. We have a 16 foot long, high quality #4 AWG fine stranded copper wire power cable kit including a built-in fuse block with fuse, battery terminals so the cable is ready to connect to your battery, and the anderson DC power connection for the radio. It's everything you need to get this radio powered up properly.
- DISCOUNT WITH RADIO PURCHASE! Normally $189.95, buy with the radio for only $159.95
- 16 Feet Long
- 60A Glass fuse with pre-installed fuse holder
- #4 AWG High Quality fine stranded copper power wire. We use only the best possible power wire for this cable, it will not crack or fall apart over time. Beware of cheaper alternatives!
- Anderson DC Connector -- Plugs into this radio
- Copper LUG battery terminals installed
- Complete system assembled for you! This isn't a bunch of parts, you are getting a quality power cable that is completely pre-assembled by the techs at Walcott Radio and ready for your installation.
Ranger's latest radio has packs all the features and power you could hope for in a single chassis. Excellent operation on sideband. Built in frequency display, echo, talkback, variable RF power, mic gain, and RF gain.
Ranger RCI69FFB4 Features
- Heavy Duty Heatsink
- Black Faceplate and Case Updated model 2022
- 10 Meter Coverage28.245-29.655 MHz
- Power Output200W AM/FM/CW, 400W SSB / 400W AM PeP
- Adjustable am RF Power10W low / 150W high
- Built-in Frequency Counter
- Excellent Receiver Sensitivity
- New PLL and VCO DesignVery stable operating frequency
- Built-in double FET balance mixerexcellent intermodulation performance in receive mode
Ranger RCI69FFB4 Specifications
|Power Output||400+ Watts PeP
|Modes||AM / FM / USB / LSB
|Frequency Range||10 Meter 28~29 MHz
|Length||10 1/4" from heatsink to bezel
|Length||11 1/4" from heatsink to control knobs
|Current Draw||50 Amp
|Fuse Size||60 Amp
|Microphone Pin-Out||Standard 4-Pin
|Power Connection||2-Pin Heavy Duty|
Ranger RCI69FFB4 Reviews
Submitted 6 years ago.
✔ Verified Purchase
Submitted 6 years ago.
extreme power very loud need to keep in a open place does get hot when power is turned up and echo kinda weak sounding had this radio in my truck for about a week and its a monster love it power is crazy had a friend call me that was 35 miles away telling me he couldnt talk to the people in the town he was in i was walking all over them would buy another in a heartbeat Walcott radio did a awesome job shipping was very fast i ordered it Saturday they shipped it Monday
Submitted 7 years ago.
heavy, makes for a great boat anchordrifting frequency, unstable, red print on chrome face plateI have had one of these for about 6 weeks now. I have to say that so far I have not been impressed with this radio. I had a 2950 in the past and it was a very good radio. When I saw this model, I didn't hesitate. I had it tuned up. The problem with mine is it refuses to stay centered on frequency. It will constantly drift 1-3khz. I have never had a great audio report so far. I replaced the stock mic with a RK 56 but it didn't really change any reports. It probably is okay with the drifting frequency on AM but for side band it would not be acceptable. The red writing on the chrome face plate was a major mistake. It is almost unreadable, how they chose red over black is a big question. I have not thrown mine off of a bridge YET but have come close.
Hours & Location
- 2940 N Plainview Rd Walcott, Iowa 52773 USA MAP
- Store Hours: M - F 9 - 6 | Sat 9 - 5 | Sun Closed
Copyright 2022 Walcott Radio
Visit our Store! 2940 N Plainview Rd Walcott, Iowa 52773 USA