Ranger RCI2970N3 Overview
Introducing the all new Ranger RCI2970N3 300 watt 10 and 12 meter radio with built-in blue LED frequency display, green backlit push button controls, and features the standard 2970 features such as SSB, CW, 6-pin channel changing microphone, and awesome voice clarity.
Please be aware - this radio will slightly drift frequency as it heats up, during SSB operation you may notice the radio has changed it's operating frequency from it's standard cold state -- this is outside of our control. Also, small scratches on the faceplate and case may appear to have been "sharpied" with a marker -- THIS IS DONE BY RANGER
Ranger RCI2970N3 Features
- An improved receiverDesigned for increased sensitivity and image rejections.
- A double FET balanced mixerFor improved receiver intermodulation rejection.
- New power supply protection and temperature compensationFor improved stability and reliability over wide temperature ranges.
- Surface mount componentsFor increased resistance to shock and vibration.
- Improved display lightingFor easy reading in a wide range of light conditions.
- Variable power output controlAdjusts your deadkey power.
- 10 and 12 Meter BandsAllows you to recieve and transmit on these popular amateur frequency bands.
- Receiver ClarifierAllows you to adjust your recieve frequency.
- Noise Blanker/ Automatic Noise LimiterReduces extra static and recieve noise.
- Programmable repeater offsetAllows you to offset your frequency for FM repeator use.
- Large green backlite frequency display with dimmer.
- Active frequency scannerScans through to find active frequencies.
- Ten programmable frequenciesProgram in your most monitored frequencies for easy access.
- 300 Watt Peak Power.
- Bottom and rear heatsinksDisperses extra heat away from internal components.
- 2 year manufacturer warranty.
Ranger RCI2970N3 Specifications
|Power Output||300 Watts PeP
|Modes||AM / FM / CW / USB / LSB
|Frequency Range||10 Meter 28~29 MHz & 12 Meter 25~26 MHz
|Length||10 1/8" from SO-239 to bezel
|Length||11 1/8" from SO-239 to control knobs
|Current Draw||40 Amp
|Fuse Size||50 Amp
|Microphone Pin-Out||6-Pin RCI
|Power Connection||2-Pin Heavy Duty|