24-Hour or Less Shipping! Order it today, it ships today!*
King Portable Carry Bag for Tailgater and Quest Satellite TV Antennas
- Extra Pouches to Pack Cables and Accessories
- Use as a backpack or carry in one hand
King Connect's CB1000 carrying bag for the Tailgater and Quest satellite TV antennas make it easier than ever to travel with your satellite equipment. The bag is well designed and durable with a good amount of padding to protect the antenna and accessories. Inside you'll find multiple pouches to store everything from a receiver, remote control, power cords, and any other cabling you'd need. Wearable as a backpack if your hands are full or hold it by your side by the handles. When you're not using it the bag folds up neatly. We consider this a must have for the Tailgater or Quest antennas.
Made out of heavy duty, weather resistant materials
Zippered top to keep everything inside
Includes backstraps and carry handle
Double-stitched internal storage pockets for satellite receiver, remote control and cables
Foam core padding for added protection of the contents
Specifications, Weight, Dimensions
18″ L x 18″ W x 6″ H
17.5” L x 17.5” W x 21” H (while open)- reinforced welting on top and bottom
13″ W x 17.25″ H with padding; two additional small pockets for remotes
KING Tailgater Antenna (VQ4500)
DISH Tailgater Antenna (VQ4400)
KING Quest For Bell™ TV (Canada) and DISH® (USA) (VQ4200)
KING Quest Portable Satellite Antenna (VQ4100)
Compare Similar Items
- Installs in a minute
- No Drilling, No Permanent Glueing
- Allows you to hang your tailgater antenna from your window!
- Compatible with Carryout G2 and Pathway X1 Antennas
- Mount your G2 or X1 to your vehicles roof!
- All necessary hardware included
- Built-in vibration isolation allows KING Tailgater and KING Quest antennas to be permanently mounted on the back of long haul trucks.
Last Modified: 06/17/2017