General GENERALLEE-BL Overview
The General Lee CB Radio for sale gives you a lot of the big radio features for a minimal price. Dual echo controls, talkback, and over 40 watts output power makes this radio well worth the money.
Modeled after, and in fact almost exactly the same, as the Connex 3300HP. The General Lee has proven to be a very common 10-meter HAM radio used in the trucking market. Part of the popularity has been driven by the simple, easy to use controls and a lack of features many drivers aren't looking for.
Are General Lee radios any good?
The General Lee has been a popular 10 meter radio for over 20 years. It's the one of the best choices when simplicity and performance are important.
What band should my General Lee radio be on?
Band "D" is the most common band. However, this depends entirely on what frequency you're operating on.
General GENERALLEE-BL Features
- Red/Green Transmit LEDIndicates when radio is in recieve or transmit mode.
- Noise Blanker/ Automatic Noise LimiterReduces extra static and recieve noise.
- 6 Bands40 channels per band, 240 channels total.
- Jack for Accessory Frequency CounterAllows for easy installation of an external frequency counter.
- Echo Board with Two ControlsLets you control the volume and amount of delay.
- Switched Talk Back circuitAllows you to turn on and off Talk Back function.
- 12 Watts Maximum Power Output AM
- Blue meter and channel LEDs.
General GENERALLEE-BL Specifications
90-day in house warranty against defects. Damage caused due to installation issues, or antenna system problems are not covered under warranty.