24-Hour or Less Shipping! Order it today, it ships today!*
Garmin NUVI 465T GPS Navigation With Truck Routing
- � Bright 4.3� diagonal color display
- � Easy-to-use, touchscreen interface
- � Turn-by-turn directions with spoken street names
Garmin NUVI 465T GPS Navigation for Truck Drivers
The NUVI 465T is the first navigation unit by Garmin designed for the over-the-road truck driver and will navigate routes based on your truck type, load and physical restrictions. When navigating, the NUVI 465T can display upcoming road conditions and warnings to make drivers aware of possible hazards along the route, such as sharp curves, steep grades and narrow roads. The NUVI 465T is also the first GPS unit to link locations in the National Truck and Trailers Services (NTTS) directory to truck relevant points of interest.
The NUVI 465T offers full coverage mapping for the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Truck data only available in the lower 48 U.S. states. The preloaded map data features nearly six million points of interest, including hotels, restaurants, gas stations, ATMs and attractions. The map data is provided by NAVTEQ, a world leader in premium-quality mapping.
The NUVI is also equipped with Bluetooth technology, so you can make and answer phone calls directly through the GPS receiver. This allows you to conveniently dial contacts or points of interest loaded into the NUVI. When you receive a call simply tap the screen and you'll be able to communicate using the built in speaker and microphone.
- Routes based on your truck�s type, load and physical restrictions
- Multiple point routing
- Trucking POIs with National Truck and Trailers Services (NTTS) breakdown directory
- Color-coded safety alerts for road hazards
- Lane assist navigate with confidence while n�vi directs you to the preferred lane
- Turn-by-turn directions with spoken street names
- Bluetooth wireless technology enabling hands-free calling with a compatible phone
- Lifetime traffic subscription for North America for the life of the product, provided by NAVTEQ
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix�
- Garmin Connect� Photos associate your favorite images with saved locations
- DEM maps show you shaded terrain contours at zoom levels of five miles and above
- "Where Am I?" feature find the closest hospitals, police stations, fuel stations, nearest address, intersection and coordinates
- Auto time zone NUVI will automatically adjust your time zone while navigating
- Easy-to-use, touchscreen interface
- Trip computer records mileage, max speed, total time and more
- Built-in travel kit includes features such as picture viewer, world clock, currency and measurement converters and calculator
- Includes Garmin Lock� anti-theft feature
- Configurable vehicle icons allows users to select fun, customized vehicle-shaped icons
- With the POI loader program, users can set up proximity alerts for school zones, safety cameras, create custom POIs and more
- Offers a 3-D mapping perspective, or 2-D overhead view
- Display size, WxH: 4.3" diagonal color display
- Display resolution, WxH: 480 x 272 pixels
- Display type: WQVGA TFT display w/ white backlight
- Battery: Built-in lithium-ion
- Battery life: Up to 5 hours
- SD� memory card expansion slot
- Preloaded City Navigator North America NT
- Dash mount
- 12/24 volt FM traffic/power cable
- USB cable
- Quick start manual
- Depth: 0.8"
- Width: 4.8"
- Height: 3"
Last Modified: 08/30/2016