Connex CX46TN1 Overview
Connex has taken the time-tested and ever popular 3300 and built it on top of the Ranger / Galaxy 200 watt RF deck. This is a massive increase of power versus the original 3300. While the 3300 had 50 watts PeP modulation, the all new 46TN1 has up to 250 watts modulation. That's an incredible jump in power. If you've owned the 3300 and just want more performance, this is the ticket.
Connex CX46TN1 Features
- 10/50 Watts AM Carrier
- 200 Watts Modulation (250 watts after setup)
- Red/Green Transmit LEDIndicates when radio is in recieve or transmit mode.
- Echo Board with Two ControlsLets you control the volume and amount of delay.
- Noise Blanker/ Automatic Noise LimiterReduces extra static and recieve noise
- Hi / Low Power Output LevelsControl your output levels.
- +10KHz Switch
Connex CX46TN1 Specifications
|Power Output||250+ Watts PeP (after setup)
|Modes||AM / FM
|Frequency Range||10 Meter 28~29 MHz
|Length||10 1/8" from heatsink to bezel
|Length||11 1/8" from heatsink to control knobs
|Current Draw||45 Amp
|Fuse Size||50 Amp
|Microphone Pin-Out||Standard 4-Pin
|Power Connection||2-Pin Heavy Duty|
90-day in house warranty against defects. Damage caused due to installation issues, or antenna system problems are not covered under warranty.