24-Hour or Less Shipping! Order it today, it ships today!*
Blue Tiger Pro Bluetooth Headset with 20 hours Talktime and 350 Hours Standby
- 20 Hours of Talk Time
- 350 Hours Stand By Time
- Multipoint Technology
- Crystal Clear Sound with DSP
- Extra Cushion Padding
- Top Noise Cancelling Technology
Our Pro Bluetooth headset is one of America’s leading noise cancelling Bluetooth devices for hard-working professionals on the road or in the office.
Using noise cancellation techniques like digital signal processing (DSP) and microphone sensitivity optimization, the Blue Tiger Pro cancels out the background noise in your environment.
Using two or more mobile phones? The Blue Tiger® Pro headset is a perfect fit. Using multipoint technology, the Bluetooth headset can be paired to multiple phones at the same time!
With 20 hours of talk time per charge, you will have the the peace of mind that your Bluetooth headset will be ready when you are. No nonsense. No frills. Just a comfortable Bluetooth headset with long talk time and clear conversations.
Crystal Clear Sound with DSP
Top Noise Cancelling Technology
Compare Similar Items
- Extended battery with 34 hours talk and 700 hours standby time
- Home and car charger is included
- A2DP bluetooth so you can play your music on it
- Extreme noice cancellation for clear conversation
- One year MFR Warranty
- Enjoy superior sound quality with a dual ear headset.
- Superior Noise Canceling Microphone,made to Block Out Sound of a 18 Wheeler.
- Compatible with Bluetooth Cell Phones & Computers.
- Enjoy 50 hours of continuous talk time, 1000 hours standby.
- Works within a 33-53 ft talk range of the paired device.
- Crystal-clear conversations and hi-fi stereo audio
- Long wireless range - Class 1 Bluetooth and 24 hour battery life
- Control music and calls straight from the headset
- Roam up to 300 feet* from paired Bluetooth devices
- Control music and calls straight from the headset. Parrott Button can be set to the function you choose with the BlueParrott App (iOS and Android).
Last Modified: 12/15/2017