This FM Direct Adapter allows you to feed the signal from your SIRIUS or XM radio directly into your car radio, eliminating the outside static and interference you sometimes experience when using a wireless FM connection.
You still use your FM radio to hear the great SIRIUS content, but the direct connection eliminates the need to find an unused FM station and provides better performance. you can still hear your local AM or FM stations when your Sirius radio is turned off.
1. Remove the car radio from dashboard to gain access to the Antenna jack.
2. Connect the 3/8" male stereo cable to the SIRIUS radio "FM Out" connection on the vehicle dock.
3. Remove the FM antenna from the back of the car radio.
4. Insert the FM antenna into the FM Direct Adapter female connector
5. Insert the male end of the Direct Wire Adapter's FM Antenna connecter into the back of the car radio.
6. Put your stereo back in your dash and you're done!