The General Lee gives you a lot of the big radio features for a minimal price . Dual echo controls, talkback, and over 50 watts output power makes this radios well worth the money.
Modeled after, and in fact almost exactly the same, as the Connex 3300HP. The General Lee has proved to be one of the most common 10 meter radio's used by the trucking market. Part of the popularity has been driven by the simple, easy to use controls and a lack of features many drivers aren't looking for.
- 4-Pin Dynamic Microphone
- 3-pin two-wire power cord
- Mounting Hardware
- Operation/Owner’s Manual
- Red/Green Transmit LED: Indicates when radio is in recieve or transmit mode.
- Noise Blanker/ Automatic Noise Limiter: Reduces extra static and recieve noise.
- 6 Bands: 40 channels per band, 240 channels total.
- Jack for Accessory Frequency Counter: Allows for easy installation of an external frequency counter.
- Echo Board with Two Controls: Lets you control the volume and amount of delay.
- Switched Talk Back circuit: Allows you to turn on and off Talk Back function.
- 10 Watts Maximum Power Output AM
- Blue meter and channel LEDs.
- Length: 9 1/4in
- Width: 7 7/8in
- Height: 2 3/8in
General GENERALLEE-BL Review By: walter B.
- Have been using a Galaxy 99V in the RAV-4 an it works good, but could not see readout on bright days, so am having the display changed to blue. Using the General Lee now.. The GL hears as good as the 99V I think. The transmit on the GL using its stock mic work excellent with or with out echo. The blue switchable readout is good day or night. When I get the Galaxy 99V back am going to do an A/B test to see which radio hears weak signals better, think they will be very close.....................Oldtimer
General GENERALLEE-BL Review By: Keith I.
- I love this Radio. It is the best one yet. Sounds great I had it converted
And tuned up. With A road king 56 it sounds like a power mic. You do not need it.
I talked many time at easy 15 miles away. It is very tough. And, I have the freq. counter on it as well. The Galaxy 347. .Well worth it in my book. Thanks..