Galaxy's newest radio is sure to turn heads with it's matte black faceplate and multi-color illuminated control knobs and the whopping 100+ watts modulation. It's a combo of features and performance that is sure to make this one of Galaxy's top radios for years to come.
Competing directly with the Connex 3600 and the Stryker SR497HPC, the DX47HP offers similar features and power, it's strength might come from the Galaxy brand -- which has been a mainstay for decades -- in the 10 meter market. Combined with Galaxy's warranty, you'll have a great radio that you can rely on for years.
Make your friends jealous and snatch up this beauty today.
- Galaxy DX47HP 10 Meter Radio
- Mounting Hardware
- 10 Foot Power Cord
- Output Power: Over 100+ watts PeP AM
- Frequency Range: 10 meters
- Meter Display: Large backlit meter with Power and SWR scales
- Microphone Jack: Front Mounted
- SWR Warning Indicator
- Frequency Pool: 6 Bands
- Variable Power Output
- Transistors: 4 MOSFET Transistors
- Power Output: 100+ Watts PeP
- Modes: AM / FM
- Frequency Range: 10 Meter 28~29 MHz
- Length: 10 1/8" from SO-239 to bezel
- Length: 11 1/8" from SO-239 to control knobs
- Width: 7 7/8"
- Height: 2 7/8"
- Current Draw: 20 Amp
- Fuse Size: 25 Amp
- Microphone Pin-Out: Standard 4-Pin
- Power Connection: 6-Pin
Galaxy DX47HP Review By: Gary O.
- Product Review: I just bought this radio from Walcott and finally got it installed. It definitley makes the trip as far as modulation goes. I am really satisfied with this unit and I believe I got my moneys worth.