Cobra 19DXIVCAMO 40 Channel Compact CB Radio with PA Speaker Jack and Realtree Camo Print
Now with instant access to emergency channel 9 and information channel 19. PA speaker ready - connect an optional PA speaker for public address feature. RF gain control - adjusts receiver sensitivity. Front panel mic connector. The new Cobra 19DXIVCAMO includes LCD meter display.
- 4-Pin Dynamic Microphone
- (Molded) Two-wire power cord
- Mounting Hardware
- Owner's Manual
- Realtree Camo Print on Radio and Microphone
- Stylized Design: Reflecting the trends in new vehicle designs, sculpted features and muted graphics which give it a dynamic look that will compliment any of today's vehicles.
- Compact Design: Easily installed into most cars and trucks.
- Illuminated LCD Display: Allows high visibility of display.
- RF Gain: Adjusts receiver sensitivity to match incoming signal. Allows you to decrease sensitivity for strong signals and increase sensitivity for weak ones.
- Electronic Tuning: Precisely tunes all 40 CB channels
- Instant Channel 9/19: Instant access from any channel to Emergency Channel 9 and Information Channel 19.
- Combination S/RF Meter: Indicates incoming signal strength and output RF power output.
- CB/PA Switch: Selects CB operation or public address (PA) operation for communication outside of the vehicle with PA horn (not supplied, see PH5P at the right).
- 4 Pin Screw-On Mic Connector: Convenient removal of mic for storage and easy reach from anywhere inside the vehicle.
- Heavy-Duty Dynamic Microphone with 9 Foot Cord: Contoured microphone with dynamic voice response circuitry.
- Power: On/Off and volume control.
- Squelch Control: Eliminates background noise in the absence of a signal.
- Modes: AM
- Frequency Range: 26.965 ~ 27.405 MHz
- Length: 6 1/2" from back of case to bezel
- Length: 8" from antenna jack to control knobs
- Width: 4 9/16"
- Height: 1 3/4"
- Current Draw: 2 Amp
- Microphone Pin-Out: Standard 4-Pin
- Power Connection: Molded Red/Black